About Cathy Shaffer-Sarah Pearson Team
Our Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work.
That said, in our experiences as Arlington area real estate professionals, we've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means keeping ourselves accessible, being good listeners as well as good communicators, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach and it requires us to continually improve our skills and ways of doing business. In addition, we've found that the latest technologies are enabling us to do everything we've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped us to extend the range of services we provide to our clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home, please contact me.
- Residential Sales: New and Preowned
- Property Management
- Licensed in 1977 & 2001 and in the top 4% of Realtors nationally
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- Consistent Top Listing Agent
- Relocation Specialist
- COMPLIMENTARY list of available homes or a market analysis on your present home